ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) publicizes the complete agenda for Fintech South, the southeast’s largest occasion devoted to monetary innovation. The digital convention, going down June 22 – 24, will function greater than 40 hours of interactive content material from over 300 audio system throughout its primary stage keynotes, roundtables and eight deep dive tracks – Funds Developments for the Subsequent Regular, Regulating Fintech within the Biden Period, Put up-Pandemic Retail and Commerce, Rising and Defending Wealth, Digital Banking Revolution, Blockchain and the Way forward for Foreign money, Identification, Privateness, Safety and Fraud and Fixing America’s FinHealth Disaster.
Particular friends embody recording artist and investor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, two-time NBA all-star Baron Davis and “Mulan” actor Jimmy Wong. Major stage keynotes will function executives from the most important names in fintech, together with Blackrock, Cardlytics, Deluxe, Equifax, Fiserv, Invesco, Kabbage, Mastercard, NCR, Panoramic Ventures, PayPal and Truist.
“This 12 months’s occasion has grown to being one of many greatest fintech conferences on this planet,” says TAG president and CEO, Larry Williams. “From the caliber of audio system to the standard of content material, leisure and networking alternatives, it’s actually a should attend occasion.”
In its fourth 12 months, Fintech South is a worldwide change of insights, improvements and tendencies fueling tomorrow’s monetary tech trade. The 2021 occasion will deliver collectively senior fintech leaders from throughout the worldwide fintech ecosystem, together with stakeholders from the funds trade, banking, wealth administration, insurance coverage, retail and commerce, authorities and regulatory, enterprise capital, startup founders, expertise service suppliers, non-profits, and native, nationwide and worldwide media.
Featured Audio system Embrace
- Tui Allen – Senior Product Lead, Shopify
- Sergio Jiménez Amozurrutia – Founder & CEO, Flink
- Beverly Anderson – President, International Client Options, Equifax
- Pierpaolo Barbieri – Founder & CEO, Ualá
- Frank Blake – Former Chairman & CEO, The House Depot; Co-Creator & Host, “Loopy Good Turns”
- Betsy Cohen – Chair, FinTech Masala
- Marty Flanagan – President & CEO, Invesco
- Isabelle Freidheim – Co-Founder & Managing Companion, Starwood VC; Co-Founder & Chair, Athena Expertise Acquisition Corp.
- Claire Gates – Chief Industrial Officer, PPRO
- Ryan Gilbert – Founder, Launchpad Capital
- Marc Gorlin – Chairman & Co-Founder, Kabbage; Founder & CEO, Roadie
- Scott Grimes – Co-Founder & Chairman, Cardlytics
- Melissa Guzy – Co-Founder & Managing Companion, Arbor Ventures
- Paul Choose – Govt Chairman & Co-Founder, Pindrop Safety; Co-Founder, TechSquare Labs
- Lynne Laube – Co-Founder & CEO, Cardlytics
- Ken Lian – Co-founder & CEO, Cheese Monetary
- James Lloyd – Asia-Pacific Fintech & Funds Skilled, Unbiased
- Jim Magats – SVP Omni Funds, PayPal
- Barry McCarthy – President & CEO, Deluxe
- Colin Meadows – Senior Managing Director, Head of Invesco Digital Ventures, Invesco
- Sheel Mohnot – Founding Companion, Higher Tomorrow Ventures
- Michael Moreland – Co-Founder & CEO, Area Intelligence
- Phyllis Newhouse – Founder & CEO, Xtreme Options; Co-Founder & CEO, Athena Expertise Acquisition Corp.
- Tyrone Ross Jr. – Founder “Study to Cash”; CEO, Onramp Make investments
- Nandan Sheth – Head of Carat & Digital Commerce, Fiserv
- Santiago Suarez – Co-Founder & CEO, ADDI
- Dileep Thazhmon – Co-Founder, Jeeves
- Jess Turner – EVP New Digital Infrastructure and Fintech, Mastercard
- Kahina Van Dyke – International Head, Digital Channels & Knowledge Analytics, Commonplace Chartered
- David Wilkinson – President & GM, International Retail, NCR
- Ann Williams – Chief Working Officer, Creditas
“Annually at Fintech South we proceed to boost the bar on the standard of our speaker lineup,” shares Andrew Morris, govt director of Fintech South 2021. “It is notable that with greater than 300 confirmed audio system, practically half are founders or CEOs. We’re additionally pleased with the variety mirrored in our speaker school and we have made a concerted effort that our audio system replicate the world at giant. We could not be extra enthusiastic about this 12 months’s occasion.”
For the complete agenda, go to https://www.fintechsouth.com/content/agenda. To register for Fintech South, go to fintechsouth.com. Comply with the dialog on social media by #FintechSouth. The platinum sponsor for Fintech South 2021 is Invesco QQQ. A portion of all ticket gross sales will help TAG-Ed.
In regards to the Expertise Affiliation of Georgia (TAG)
TAG’s mission is to Join, Promote, Affect and Educate Georgia’s expertise ecosystem to advance the innovation financial system. Via these 4 foundational methods TAG serves the expertise neighborhood, serving to to help, develop and ignite tech leaders, corporations and the general Georgia financial system.
TAG serves greater than 30,000 members statewide by regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Center Georgia, and Savannah. TAG hosts greater than 150 occasions every year and serves as an umbrella group for 20+ skilled societies.
TAG gives networking and academic applications; celebrates Georgia’s expertise leaders and corporations, and advocates for legislative motion that enhances the state’s financial local weather for expertise.
Moreover, the TAG Schooling Collaborative (TAG-Ed) focuses on serving to science, expertise, engineering and math (STEM) training initiatives thrive.
Invesco QQQ is distributed by Invesco Distributors, Inc.