Bhubaneswar: In an try and include the coronavirus outbreak in Odisha, the Naveen Patnaik authorities has ordered a weekend shutdown in all city areas from April 24 (Saturday). The weekend restrictions will probably be put in place in all 30 districts.
Actions which have been allowed throughout weekend shutdown:
- All medical institutions together with hospitals, clinics, nursing houses, together with medication shops, motion of ambulance and all medical personnel.
- District and Municipal Administration/ police/ Hearth Providers
- Central and state authorities officers on emergency obligation
- Telecom providers
- Petrol pumps
- LPG distribution, house supply of cooking gasoline and related services, related personnel and vehicular motion
- Print and Digital Media recognized by Commissionerate/ District police
- Water Provide, sanitation and sewerage staff
- Electrical energy provide and distribution
- Motion of products and items carriers, whether or not loaded or unloaded
- Industrial institutions, factories and development actions
- Agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal husbandry, veterinary providers and allied actions, together with procurement at Mandis
- Service sector industries, together with IT/ ITeS, resort & hospitality items. Operation of inns and hospitality items, together with their related workplaces, motion of employees and related personnel
- Motion of rail and air transport
- Street transport on highways, street motion of transiting automobiles
- Motion of public transport, personal automobiles and taxis (together with cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber, and so on.) to and from airports, railway station and bus terminals/ stands/stopsltops, for facilitating motion of passengers by air, rail and street
- Marriages and funerals, with permission of native authority
- ATMs and important monetary establishments like RBI, clearing Homes
- Operations of Airports, Railway Stations, Bus Terminals and their related workplaces, motion of related personnel and actions
- Residence supply of meals, groceries, greens and important objects by eating places and aggregators corresponding to Zomato, Swiggy, and so on.
- Dhabas alongside Nationwide and State Highways/ main roads for takeaway solely
- Milk cubicles and associated actions
- Meals & grocery shops corresponding to Reliance Contemporary, Huge Bazaar, Chilika Contemporary and others for house supply solely
- Newspaper hawkers between 5.00 am to eight.00 am solely
Odisha night time curfew order particulars
To include the transmission of the novel coronavirus, the Odisha authorities has imposed night time curfew within the districts of Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Bolangir, Nuapada, Kalahandi, Nowrangprr, Koraput and Malkangiri from 5 pm to five am on a regular basis.
Nevertheless, night time curfew shall proceed to be in drive in all of the city areas of different districts of the state, from 9 pm to five am on a regular basis.
The night time curfew was imposed from April 17, 2021.
Earlier, the Odisha administration had imposed weekend restrictions in 10 districts together with Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Nuapada, Kalahandi, Bolangir, Nabarngpur, Koraput and Malkangiri.
Odisha on April 23 reported its highest-ever single-day spike of 6,215 new instances, pushing the tally to 3,94,694. Presently, the state has 39,117 lively instances, whereas 3,53,551 sufferers have recovered up to now.