Bhubaneswar: The 4 toes top restriction on idols of deities at puja mandaps/ pandals throughout festive season this yr in Odisha will stay in pressure, stated Particular Aid Commissioner Pradeep Kumar Jena at present.
The official stated that Odisha Authorities’s COVID-19 restrictions concerning festive season issued on August 9 will proceed within the state. He urged the folks of the state to stick to COVID-19 applicable behaviour and to not congregate at puja mandaps/ pandals or temples throughout the festive season.
In view of the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic, the Odisha Authorities has determined that every one pujas throughout the festive season of this yr shall be held within the state with out the congregation of devotees. It had on August 9 issued guidelines on this regard.
“It’s hereby directed that congregations for celebration of Ganesh Puja, Durga Puja, Laxmi Puja, Kali Puja and different comparable festivals shall not be allowed in public all through the State. Nevertheless, non secular rituals in church buildings/ temples/ mosques/ locations of worship will proceed as traditional with a restricted variety of individuals with strict adherence to Covid protocols,” an official notification of the SRC had stated.
The residents are allowed to look at the stated pujas/ festivals of their premises with out inflicting any congregation at anyplace and sustaining all security protocols, similar to social distancing, carrying masks, correct sanitisation, and so forth.
The puja committees/ organisers in rural and concrete areas are allowed to conduct puja at mandaps/ pandals as per the next directions:
* For conducting Puja in Puja Pandals/ Mandaps, the organizers shall apply to and procure obligatory permission from the District Justice of the Peace or another officer authorised by him/her. For the world underneath Commissionerate of Police of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, such permission shall be given by the Commissioner of Police of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar or another officer authorised by him/her.
* Puja(s) shall be performed in indoor-like situation just for observance of rituals with out public participation, pomp and grandeur.
* Puja Pandals/ Mandaps shall be coated on three sides. The 4th aspect shall even be coated in a method to not enable any public view of the idols. There shall be no darshan by public devotees.
* The dimensions of the idol shall be lower than 4 toes.
* There shall be no use of public deal with techniques.
* At any given level of time, there shall not be greater than 7 individuals together with organisers (Kartas) and clergymen and assist workers current on the Puja Pandal/ Mandap.
* The individuals current at Puja Pandal/ Mandap shall comply with all Covid protocols of social distancing, masks utilization, private hygiene and sanitation issued by Central State Authorities/ Native Administration in letter and spirit.
* The organizers and different individuals concerned in conducting the Puja shall abide by another situation(s) as imposed by Native Administration/ applicable authority.
* There shall be no immersion procession. The idols shall be immersed in synthetic pond(s) created by the native administration for the aim.
* There shall be no non secular procession of any form of any non secular group.
* There shall be no musical or another leisure programme.
* Ganesh puja in academic establishments is allowed with participation of a restricted variety of college students observing COVID applicable habits.
* No group feast related to any puja/ pageant throughout the interval shall be allowed.