Bhubaneswar: Taking one other step to curve COVID-19 optimistic instances within the state, the Odisha authorities has determined to deal with the virus-infected sufferers freed from price, the Well being and Household Welfare Division knowledgeable on Friday.
In a letter to all district Collectors and civic physique authorities of the state, the federal government notified concerning the funding for administration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A high-level assembly beneath the chairmanship of the Odisha Chief Secretary has reviewed the funding sample just lately.
The Authorities has taken up the matter as:
- The COVID services created within the State that are being funded by the company companions will proceed to obtain such funding.
- The COVID services created by State that are coated beneath DMF shall proceed to be funded out of DMF.
- The expenditure on COVID services which are coated beneath the CMRF shall be met from SDRF.
- The elements of expenditure like organising of Covid-19 hospitals & Covid Care Centres, procurement of important gear/ labs, and consumables in Authorities Hospitals shall be met from SDRF as per the gadgets and norms of help from SDRF as prescribed at merchandise No.-2 of the rule of MoHA.
“The District Authorities shall furnish the requirement of funds in the direction of administration of COVID-19 pandemic, as permissible beneath SDRF to the H & FW Division for launch of funds,” the letter learn.
In view of the above, the next modalities are to be adopted for requisition of funds by the Collectors and different companies for COVID-19 exercise and placement of funds out of SDRF and CMRF.
1. The executing companies will submit their necessities component-wise.
2. The requirement for elements coated beneath SDRF pointers are to be submitted to the Director of Well being Companies for placement of funds out of SDRF.
3. The remuneration of Specialists, MBBS Docs, AYUSH Docs, Hospital Managers, Employees Nurse, LTs, Pharmacists, Radiographers, MPHW(M), MPHW(F), Microbiologists, and DEOs engaged for COVID-19 is to be met from the uncommitted unspent stability obtainable beneath the Well being System Strengthening (HSS) scheme of NHM from April twenty first onwards. The incentives to the medical Interns (UG & PG), last yr MBBS college students, and GNM & BSc nursing college students is to be met from the ECRP-II bundle from Jul’21 onwards until March twenty second. The remuneration of outsourced workers like Attendants, Sweepers. Safety personnel and so forth. and all different workers engaged for COVID-19 is to be met from CMRF. The requisition for expenditure in the direction of the above element shall be submitted to MD, Nationwide Well being Mission.
4. The requirement for all different elements are to be submitted to GA & PG Deptt. for sanction out of CMRF.
5. UCs obtained from the above authorities are to be submitted to the respective authorities