Bhubaneswar: Within the gentle of the latest judgment by the Supreme Court docket of India on the discount of faculties charges within the wake of the pandemic throughout educational session 2020-21, the Odisha authorities has made a slew of directives for all personal aided and un-aided colleges.
Within the gentle of the latest judgment by the Supreme Court docket of India on the discount of faculties charges within the wake of the pandemic throughout educational session 2020-21, the Odisha authorities has made a slew of directives for all personal aided and un-aided colleges.
The federal government has requested the colleges which have signed an MoU to observe the Orissa Excessive Court docket order and implement the waiver as per the agreed phrases talked about in its notification dated 19.01.2021.
The remaining colleges all through the state shall gather charges for the Tutorial 12 months 2019-2020 with a 15% discount for the tutorial 12 months 2020-21.
For these mother and father who’ve already paid the complete college charges, the charges paid by them might be adjusted within the subsequent instalments by the varsity administration authorities.
The College and Mass Training division has directed all stakeholders together with varied Mother and father Associations and College Administration Authorities to strictly observe the next tips of the Supreme Court docket issued on Could 3, 2021.
• The college Administration of the involved personal unaided college shall gather annual college charges from their college students for the tutorial 12 months 2019-20, however by offering deduction of 15 per cent on that quantity in lieu of unutilised services by the scholars throughout the related interval of the tutorial 12 months 2020-21.
• The quantity so payable by the involved college students be paid in six equal month-to-month instalments earlier than 05.08.2021 as famous in our order dated 08.02.2021.
• Whatever the above, it will likely be open to the involved colleges to present additional concession to their college students or to evolve a distinct sample for giving concession over and above these famous in clauses (i) and (ii) above.
• The college Administration shall not debar any pupil from attending both on-line lessons or bodily lessons on account of nonpayment of charges, arrears/excellent charges together with the instalments, referred to above, and shall not withhold the outcomes of the examinations of any pupil on that account.
• If any particular person request is made by the mother or father/ward discovering it troublesome to remit annual charges for the tutorial 12 months 2020-21 within the above phrases, the varsity Administration to think about such illustration on case to case foundation sympathetically.
• The above association is not going to have an effect on the gathering of charges for the tutorial 12 months 2021-22, as is payable by the scholars of the involved college as and when it turns into due and payable.
• The college Administration shall not withhold the identify of any pupil/candidate for the following Board examinations for Lessons X and XII on the bottom of non-payment of charge/arrears for the tutorial 12 months 2020-21, if any, on acquiring endeavor of the involved mother and father/college students.