Bhubaneswar: The Well being and Household Welfare division has issued an advisory for youngsters, adolescents, pregnant and lactating ladies within the state amid surge in Covid-19 circumstances.
Following are the recommendation proposed by Girls and Little one Growth Division (W&CD):
- All youngsters above 2 years suggested to put on masks as per suggestion of Indian Academy of Pediatrics mandatorily earlier than stepping out of their homes and fogeys shall guarantee the identical
- The newer symptom reminiscent of diarrhea, vomiting, abdomen ache, and so on. along with the sooner famous signs of chilly, cough, fever, lack of odor/ style, prior feeding in infants, and some other medically indicated situations in youngsters, pregnant & lactating ladies and adolescents shall be thought-about for suspecting COVID 19 case
- Individuals belonging to any age group (together with youngsters) having any signs of Covid 19 should go testing, isolation and medical advise as per WHO tips
- Handwashing with cleaning soap and water should be advocated for atleast 40 seconds as a substitute of 20 seconds.
- Keep away from pointless touching of face, nostril and eyes in any respect ranges in all age teams
- Use of Aarogya Setu app wherever attainable
- Covid vaccination shall be ensured in all beneficiaries above 18 years of age