LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) – Lincoln Public Faculties has modified its protocols for fan attendance for Spring sports activities, eradicating the restricted variety of spectators that may attend per athlete. As an alternative, LPS will function solely on capability restrict on a primary come first serve foundation.
The change comes two days after the Lincoln Lancaster County Well being Division dropped the COVID-19 danger dial to the low yellow.
The protocols are listed beneath:
- All competitors websites are open to 75 p.c capability for common admission. The restrict of a sure variety of spectators per athlete has been eliminated. As per the DHM, as soon as 75 p.c capability of the venue is reached, no extra spectators will likely be allowed admission into the occasion. Admission will likely be open to anybody on a primary come, first serve foundation.
- All spectators should self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms previous to attending any occasion. In the event you reply sure to any of the screening questions, please keep house.
- All spectators should put on multi-layered face coverings over the mouth and nostril the whole time they’re on the occasion.
- Restricted concessions could also be bought. People might decrease their masks to take a chunk or drink, however should promptly return the face-covering over the mouth and nostril in between bites and drinks. No outdoors meals or drink by spectators will likely be allowed.
- Spectators are requested to take care of as a lot bodily distance as doable between teams.
Copyright 2021 KOLN. All rights reserved.