NANJING, China, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Made-in-China.com, China’s main complete third-party B2B e-commerce platform, can be holding its largest ever Digital Sourcing Expo from August 16 to August 27, 2021 by way of its web site and cellular app.
With journey to China nonetheless remaining largely impractical, Made-in-China.com is working laborious to make sure enterprise continuity for international patrons.
New options on the EXPO have been specifically designed to permit guests to rapidly construct trustful relationships with suppliers, place instantaneous orders as properly talk of their most well-liked language.
Guests will have the ability to:
- Uncover and work together with over 3,000 suppliers with out travelling to China
- Enter 8 Multilingual Halls full with product descriptions and capabilities in varied languages
- Place instantaneous orders by way of On-line Buying and selling on a variety of sunshine industrial merchandise
- Obtain a personalised e-business card to rapidly construct trustful relationships with suppliers and restore the offline exhibition scene
- Profit from free samples, coupons, RTS, 3D Digital pattern showrooms, provider reside streaming and provider product movies
- Make the most of a tailor-made matchmaking service for face-to-face multi-lingual video conferences.
Through the grand on-line procurement occasion, patrons of Made-in-China.com could make purchases both on the platform or instantly with suppliers. They’ll attend lots of of recent product launches, go to factories reside and watch out-of-box evaluations.
Main three-dimensional area reconstruction expertise in China will take attendee expertise to a brand new stage with immersive roaming, self- navigation, scenario-based procuring guides in addition to direct merchandise hyperlinks. An enormous purchaser of Made-in-China.com who has already tried is appraised that “We will rotate the 3D mannequin, enlarge the elements of it. It’s fascinating and excessive environment friendly as we all the time couldn’t get the adequate particulars in regards to the product.”
For extra details about this occasion, please name +86-25-6667 7777, or electronic mail [email protected].
Based in 1998, Made-in-China.com makes a speciality of B2B cross-border commerce. It’s an built-in service platform dedicated to tapping enterprise alternatives by offering one-stop full-cycle commerce companies for its international patrons and Chinese language suppliers.