DUBLIN, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Wireless Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The worldwide marketplace for wi-fi sensor applied sciences ought to develop from $4.3 billion in 2021 to $6.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual progress fee (CAGR) of 9.4% in the course of the forecast of 2021-2026.
This report presents the forecast for wi-fi sensor gadgets for 2021 via 2026 based mostly on estimated quantity and producers’ whole revenues. These forecasts are additional damaged down by the varied parameters that may be measured by the sensors, finish functions and area.
Dwelling automation and different indoor Finish-Use Functions ought to proceed as the biggest contributor to the wi-fi sensor market within the Americas area. Nevertheless, intense competitors amongst wi-fi applied sciences, together with Zigbee, EnOcean, Z-wave, Wi-Fi6LoWPAN (Thread), and Bluetooth Sensible, will mitigate its affect.
Corporations related to every of those functions proceed to place appreciable funding and energy in making certain the privateness of their know-how. Consequently, the market has skilled a chaotic rollout of wi-fi sensor-enabled merchandise. Dwelling automation and related software stakeholders have been among the many quickest to launch merchandise.
The dominance of the end-application vertical displays this issue. Its affect ought to recede as different finish functions, notably within the industrial area, aggressively undertake wi-fi sensors. Clever transportation-driven automotive engineering and design domains are dominated extra by digital applied sciences than by mechanical applied sciences. Accordingly, this development is pushing progress within the wi-fi sensors market.
Throughout the forecast interval of this report, the marketplace for wi-fi sensors for ecology and agriculture functions within the Americas is predicted to realize the very best progress fee. Wi-fi sensors can gather details about crop progress, correct watering patterns and fertilizer necessities.
The agriculture business is confronted with the problem of rising sufficient meals for the world’s rising inhabitants. The growing use of wi-fi sensors for agriculture is predicted to spice up the expansion of the wi-fi sensors market within the Americas.
Additionally, the growing adoption of IoT-based wi-fi sensors throughout end-user functions is predicted to drive the expansion of the wi-fi sensors market. Finish-user functions embrace residence automation, power infrastructure, healthcare, industrial automation, logistics and transport, ecology and agriculture, and protection and surveillance.
The outstanding gamers out there embrace ABB, Digi Worldwide, Emerson Electrical Co., Endress+Hauser, Honeywell Worldwide Inc., HP (Aruba Networks), Johnson Controls Worldwide plc, NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm Inc. (CSR), Renesas, Robert Bosch AG (Bosch Safety Techniques), Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics, Texas Devices, and United Applied sciences Corp.
Key Subjects Lined:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Abstract and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Fundamentals of Sensors
- Wi-fi Sensors
- IoT and WSN
- Mesh Networks
- Sensor Life Cycle Evaluation
- Know-how Life Cycle
- Market Development Evaluation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Influences
- Evaluation of Market Alternatives
- Elevated Adoption of Wi-fi Sensors Throughout Numerous Functions for Distant Monitoring
- The Progress of Sensible Cities
- The Progress of Industrial Web of Issues
- Rising Potential for Wi-fi Sensors in Environmental Monitoring (Ecology) and Agriculture
- Synergies/Collaborations Between Numerous Wi-fi Requirements and Their Growing Utilization in Industrial Functions
- Market Restraints
- Safety and Privateness Problems with WSNs
- Influence of COVID-19 on the Wi-fi Sensors Market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Measurable Parameters
- Wi-fi Temperature Sensors
- Wi-fi Stress Sensors
- Wi-fi Stage Sensors
- Wi-fi Circulate Sensors
- Wi-fi Chemical Composition Sensors
- Wi-fi Organic Attribute Sensors
- Wi-fi Movement and Place Sensors
- Wi-fi Surveillance and Picture Sensors
- Wi-fi Humidity Sensors
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Wi-fi Normal/Know-how
- 802.15.4 Normal/Know-how
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Sensible
- Bluetooth Sensible: The Sport Changer
- Close to-Subject Communication: A Particular Case of RFID
- Wi-Fi, IPv6 over Low-power Wi-fi Private Space Networks and Thread
- ZigBee and RF4CE
- Zigbee PRO
- Zigbee IP
- Zigbee Sensible Vitality Normal
- Different 802.15.4-based Applied sciences
- ISA100.11a Normal
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Finish-Use Software
- Industrial Automation
- Vitality Infrastructure
- Ecology and Agriculture
- Logistics and Transport
- Protection and Surveillance
- Dwelling Automation and Different Indoor Functions Area
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Area
Chapter 8 Firm Profiles
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- Digi Worldwide
- Mud Networks Inc.
- Emerson Electrical Co.
- Honeywell Worldwide Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (Aruba Networks)
- Jacobs Engineering Inc. (Apprion)
- Johnson Controls Worldwide Plc (Tyco Worldwide Plc)
- KCF Applied sciences
- Lord Microstrain Sensing Techniques
- Microchip Know-how (Microsemi Corp. And Atmel)
- Moog Crossbow
- NXP Semiconductor
- Renesas Electronics Corp. (Built-in System Know-how)
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electrical
- Siemens Ag
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Devices
- United Applied sciences Corp.
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tagano
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets