New Delhi: In response to the Nationwide Climate Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Division (IMD):
Present Temperature Standing and Warning for subsequent 24 hours
Warmth Wave and Most Temperatures Noticed Yesterday (from 0530 hours IST of 26th April to 0530 hours IST of 27th April)
Warmth Wave noticed:
- Yesterday, Warmth Wave circumstances had been noticed in remoted pockets over Gangetic West Bengal, coastal Odisha and Saurashtra & Kutch.
- Most Temperatures greater than 40.0°C had been recorded at most locations over Rajasthan, East Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, West Madhya Pradesh and Vidarbha; at many locations over East Madhya Pradesh, Rayalaseema and Odisha and at remoted locations over Madhya Maharashtra, Marathawada, Telangana and Gangetic West Bengal.
- Most Temperature Departures as on 26-04-2021: Most temperatures had been markedly above regular (5.1°C or extra) at most locations over Assam & Meghalaya; at many locations over Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram & Tripura and at remoted locations over Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim; appreciably above regular (3.1°C to five.0°C) at just a few locations over Gengetic West Bengal, East Bihar, coastal Odisha, Saurashtra & Kutch and Konkan & Goa; above regular (1.6°C to three.0°C) at many locations over Uttarakhand and Gujarat Area; at just a few locations over Himachal Pradesh and at remoted locations over Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit Baltistan & Muzaffarabad, Punjab, West Rajasthan, West Madhya Pradesh, relaxation Gengetic West Bengal and South Inside Karnataka. They had been beneath regular (-1.6°C to -3.0°C) at many locations over south Coastal Andhra Pradesh; at just a few locations over North Inside Karnataka and Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Karaikal and at remoted locations over East Madhya Pradesh and close to regular over relaxation components of the nation.
- Yesterday, the highest most temperature of 43.3°C was reported at Rajkot (Saurashtra).
Warmth Wave Warnings for Subsequent 24 hours (From 0530 hours IST of twenty sixth April to 0530 hours IST of twenty seventh April):
- Warmth wave circumstances very possible in remoted pockets over Gujarat state, Odisha and Gangetic West Bengal.
(Please CLICK HERE for particulars in graphics)
Kindly obtain MAUSAM APP for location particular forecast & warning, MEGHDOOT APP for Agromet advisory and DAMINI APP for Lightning Warning & go to state MC/RMC web sites for district clever warning.