New Delhi: Based on the Nationwide Climate Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Division (IMD):
Present Temperature Standing and Warning for subsequent 24 hours
Warmth Wave and Most Temperatures Noticed Yesterday (from 0530 hours IST of 25th April to 0530 hours IST of 26th April)
Warmth Wave noticed:
- No Warmth wave circumstances had been noticed.
- Most Temperatures greater than 40.0°C had been recorded at most locations over Gujarat, Marathawada and Vidarbha; at many locations over Odisha, Gangetic West Bengal and Jharkhand; at a couple of locations over West Rajasthan, Saurashtra & Kutch, Chhattisgarh and Telangana and at remoted locations over Bihar, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim, Madhya Pradesh and Madhya Maharashtra.
- Most Temperature Departures as on 24-04-2021: Most temperatures had been markedly above regular (5.1°C or extra) at many locations over Assam & Meghalaya; at a couple of locations over Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram & Tripura and at remoted locations over Saurashtra & Kutch; appreciably above regular (3.1°C to five.0°C) at a couple of locations over West Bengal & Sikkim and at remoted locations over Odisha; above regular (1.6°C to three.0°C) at many locations over Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit- Baltistan & Muzaffarabad and Konkan & Goa; at a couple of locations over Coastal Karnataka and at remoted locations over Telangana, Coastal Andhra Pradesh & Yanam, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Vidarbha. They had been beneath regular (-1.6°C to -3.0°C) at a couple of locations over Madhya Pradesh and North Inside Karnataka; at remoted locations over Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Karaikal, Himachal Pradesh and South Inside Karnataka and close to regular over relaxation elements of the nation.
- Yesterday, the highest most temperature of 43.3°C was reported at Bramhapuri (Vidarbha).
Warmth Wave Warnings for Subsequent 24 hours (From 0530 hours IST of twenty sixth April to 0530 hours IST of twenty seventh April):
- Warmth wave circumstances are very seemingly in remoted pockets over Gujarat state and coastal Odisha.
(Please CLICK HERE for particulars in graphics)
Kindly obtain MAUSAM APP for location particular forecast & warning, MEGHDOOT APP for Agromet advisory and DAMINI APP for Lightning Warning & go to state MC/RMC web sites for district clever warning.