STOCKHOLM, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
All-time-high earnings in 2020, all the pieces factors to a file 2021
“In lots of features this yr has been completely different than anticipated, however we felt strongly already originally of the yr that we had been constructing a aggressive portfolio of engaging video games and enhancing the effectiveness of our person acquisition (UA),” stated Vlad Suglobov, CEO of G5 Leisure. “We began the yr with Jewels of Rome driving progress in personal video games and in the course of the yr we added eight new video games to our portfolio. The brand new technology of video games is now counting 13 video games. These video games generated income of just one MSEK in Q2 2019 and grew organically to 133 MSEK in This fall 2020. The continued enhancements in our UA efforts went quicker than anticipated and already within the first half of the yr we’ve achieved strong profitability, and within the second half we’ve delivered the 2 most worthwhile quarters within the historical past of the corporate, making 2020 a file yr. Each our EBIT and EBIT-margin for the total yr 2020 set new annual data. We enter 2021 with sturdy top-line progress momentum and confirmed value management, traits that I anticipate to proceed in the course of the yr.”
October – December 2020
- Income for the interval was SEK 335.3 M (328.1), a rise of two p.c in comparison with the identical interval in 2019. In USD phrases, progress was 16%.
- Gross margin elevated to 59 p.c (56 p.c), as a bigger share of income is coming from personal video games.
- EBIT for the interval was SEK 52.3 M (-4.1).
- Web end result for the interval was SEK 47.6 M (-4.4).
- Earnings per share for the interval, earlier than dilution, was SEK 5.30 (-0.48).
- Money stream amounted to SEK 30.9 M (25.5), impacted negatively by repurchase of personal shares of MSEK -12.4 (0.0).
- Common Month-to-month Lively Customers (MAU) was 7.4 million, a rise of 27 p.c year-over-year.
- Common Month-to-month Distinctive Payers (MUP) was 217.8 thousand, a rise of 1 p.c year-over-year.
- Each day Lively Customers (DAU) was 1.8 million, a rise of 12 p.c year-over-year.
- Common Month-to-month Common Gross Income Per Paying Person (MAGRPPU) was USD 60.3, a rise of 15 p.c year-over-year.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (2.5) per share, equal to roughly SEK 54.7 M (21.9).
Full yr 2020
- Income for the interval was SEK 1,356.0 M (1,233.0), a rise of 10 p.c in contrast 2019. In USD phrases, progress was 15%.
- Gross margin elevated to 58 p.c (57 p.c), as a bigger share of income is coming from personal video games.
- EBIT for the interval was SEK 189.5 M (51.8), a rise of 266% in comparison with 2019.
- Earnings per share for the interval, earlier than dilution, was SEK 19.11 (5.01).
- Downloads in the course of the yr amounted to 31.0 million (22.1), a rise of 41% in comparison with 2019.
This disclosure comprises data that G5 Leisure AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The data was submitted for publication, by way of the company of the contact particular person, on 11-02-2021 07:30 CET.
For extra data, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, [email protected]
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 115
This data was dropped at you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The next recordsdata can be found for obtain:
SOURCE G5 Leisure AB