Everton could possibly be with out goalkeeper Jordan Pickford and playmaker James Rodriguez for the FA Cup fifth-round house tie with Tottenham.
Pickford has missed two video games with a rib damage whereas Colombian Rodriguez got here off at Manchester United on Saturday with a good calf.
Tottenham may have midfielder Dele Alli again within the squad however full-back Serge Aurier is a doubt (calf).
Sergio Reguilon (muscle) and midfielder Giovani lo Celso (hamstring) are out.
Everton are with no trophy since successful the 1995 FA Cup remaining – after beating Tottenham within the semi-final.
“I understand how Evertonians are determined to win trophies,” stated supervisor Carlo Ancelotti.
“I do not know if it’s the proper time this season however what I can guarantee is we’re doing all the things to have a trophy right here as quickly as potential.
“For the steadiness of the membership, an important is to succeed in a place in Europe.
“In fact, for the happiness [of the club], successful a trophy shall be vital however the stability of the membership goes to have an enormous enchancment reaching the European positions.”
‘Dele may also help the workforce’
Alli has not performed for Spurs since a third-round FA Cup outing at Marine on 10 January and was linked with a transfer away from the membership earlier than the switch deadline.
However supervisor Jose Mourinho says the England midfielder is again in his plans.
“Dele’s not injured; he can practice with the workforce,” Mourinho stated.
“He went by way of a means of not coaching and skilled with the sports activities science individuals after which jumped to workforce work, which he did on Monday for the primary time.
“Nothing modified, what perhaps modified is the hypothesis round him as a result of on this second all people is aware of that he is a Tottenham participant and he does not go to anyplace.
“So most likely the tip of the hypothesis and shall be finish the questions.
“He can practice and he can attempt to assist the workforce as a result of that is what we wish.”
Pleased reminiscences for Everton – the stats
- That is the primary FA Cup assembly between Everton and Tottenham for the reason that 1994-95 semi-final, with the Toffees successful 4-1 at Elland Highway en path to successful the trophy.
- Tottenham have not misplaced consecutive conferences with Everton in all competitions since December 2012, whereas they have not misplaced twice to the Toffees in the identical season since 1985-86.
- Everton wish to attain the FA Cup quarter-final for the primary time since 2015-16. They’ve misplaced their previous 4 ties within the competitors in opposition to fellow Premier League opponents.
- Tottenham have been knocked out in 10 of their previous 15 FA Cup ties in opposition to fellow Premier League opponents, going out at this stage of the competitors final season in opposition to Norwich.
- James Rodríguez has offered the help for 3 of Everton’s 5 FA Cup targets this season, whereas all 5 targets have been scored by totally different gamers.
- Son Heung-min has been concerned in 20 targets in 22 appearances within the FA Cup (12 targets, eight assists), together with an help from the bench in Spurs’ 4-1 win at Wycombe within the final spherical.