!1 New ReplaceClick on right here for contemporary updates
PM Modi excursions a particular exhibition close to Abhay Ghat in Ahmedabad
Gujarat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi sees footage, magazines & different collections at a particular exhibition close to Abh… https://t.co/dszU9f1WPz
— ANI (@ANI) 1615526940000
Toolkit case: Delhi Court docket directs Police to not take any coercive motion in opposition to activist Shubham Kar Chaudhari until March fifteenth. Matter adjourned until then.
He had approached the court docket for anticipatory bail. Not too long ago, he was granted transit bail by Bombay Excessive Court docket.
PM Modi garlands a portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at Hriday Kunj, Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad.
PM Modi pays floral tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Sabarmati Ashram
Gujarat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi pays floral tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad. He wi… https://t.co/faPfBIccLK
— ANI (@ANI) 1615525847000
Maharashtra Deputy CM Ajit Pawar holds assembly to assessment COVID-19 state of affairs in Pune
PM Modi arrives in Ahmedabad airport for Amrut Mahotsav
PM Modi will flag off Amrut Mahotsav and Dandi Yatra from Sabarmati Ashram.
Hiran dying case: Sachin Vaze transferred to Mumbai police’s CFC unit
- Mumbai crime department’s Assistant Police Inspector Sachin Vaze, who has been dealing with warmth within the dying case of Mansukh Hiran, was transferred to the Citizen Facilitation Centre (CFC) unit of the town police, a prime official stated on Friday.
- Vaze, accused by Hiran’s spouse of involvement in her husband’s suspicious dying, was shunted out of the Mumbai crime department on Wednesday.
- The CFC is the unit that handles police clearance for passports, numerous licences and different public associated providers, one other official stated.
Rupee jumps 20 paise to commerce at 72.71 in opposition to US greenback in opening session.
Amritsar: Prepare providers resume after farm union yesterday suspended 169-day lengthy ‘dharna’ on tracks forward of the wheat harvest season
“Dharna at Jandiala Guru Railway Station suspended in the meanwhile, passenger trains operational now”, says Gurpreet Khera, Dy Commissioner (ANI reviews)
PM Modi’s tweets on Amrit Mahotsav programme
- At present’s Amrit Mahotsav programme begins from Sabarmati Ashram, from the place the Dandi March started. The March had a key function in furthering a spirit of satisfaction and Aatmanirbharta amongst India’s folks. Going #VocalForLocal is an excellent tribute to Bapu and our nice freedom fighters.
- Purchase any native product and submit an image on social media utilizing #VocalForLocal. A Charkha shall be put in close to Magan Niwas at Sabarmati Ashram. It is going to rotate full circle with every Tweet associated to Aatmanirbharta. This shall additionally develop into a catalyst for a folks’s motion.
India reviews 23,285 new COVID-19 instances, 15,157 recoveries, and 117 deaths within the final 24 hours
- Whole instances: 1,13,08,846
- Whole recoveries: 1,09,53,303
- Energetic instances: 1,97,237
- Dying toll: 1,58,306
- Whole vaccination: 2,61,64,920
Delhi witnesses a change in climate and receives rainfall this morning.
All grownup People shall be eligible to get the vaccine no later than Could 1.
– Joe Biden, US President
Over 60 folks fall sick after consuming ‘prasad’ on Mahashivratri
- A number of devotees fell sick after consuming ‘prasad’ distributed on the event of Mahashivratri on Thursday in Aspur village of Dungarpur district in Rajasthan.
- Aspur’s Chief Medical Well being Officer (CHMO) stated, “Nearly 60-70 persons are sick, this quantity is prone to improve.”
- The medical groups of a number of hospitals have collected samples of sufferers, the medical officer added.
- The CHMO stated that it seems to be a case of meals poisoning.
Evening curfew imposed in Patiala, Ludhiana from right this moment amid COVID-19 spike
- In view of accelerating COVID-19 instances, Ludhiana’s District Collector has imposed an evening curfew within the district from March 12 between 11 pm to five am until additional orders.
- The evening curfew has additionally been imposed in Patiala shall be efficient from the evening of March 12 from 11 pm to five am, until additional orders, Patiala’s District Justice of the Peace Amit Kumar stated in his order.
- Nevertheless, the police and military personnel on responsibility, authorities officers/staff, important providers/medical emergency staff, and every other emergency associated to the protection of the general public/property, could be exempted from the purview of those orders.
No export prohibitions on COVID-19 vaccines, says WH
- The Biden administration on Thursday dominated out that it has imposed any type of restrictions on the export of COVID-19 vaccines, amidst reviews that European Union has been informed by the US that they can not count on any AstraZeneca shipments anytime quickly.
- “We do not buy AstraZeneca provides. So there are not any export prohibitions and all vaccine producers in america are free to export their merchandise whereas additionally fulfilling the phrases of their contracts with the US authorities,” White Home Press Secretary Jen Psaki informed reporters at her each day information convention.
Novavax vaccine much less efficient in South Africa
Novavax on Thursday stated that last knowledge from a trial in the UK exhibits its COVID-19 vaccine is nearly 90 per cent efficient, however the vaccine was far much less efficient in a separate trial in South Africa, given the virus variant there that has raised issues about weakening vaccines.
WHO assessing reviews on dangers associated to AstraZeneca vaccine in opposition to COVID-19
- A spokesperson for the World Well being Group (WHO) informed Sputnik that its World Advisory Committee on Vaccine Security (GACVS) was rigorously assessing the reviews on dangers associated to the usage of the AstraZeneca vaccine in opposition to COVID-19.
- Quite a lot of European states have suspended vaccination with the AstraZeneca drug as a precaution after reviews on extreme side-effects, together with blood clots, that had been allegedly triggered by the vaccine, Sputnik reported.