!1 New ReplaceClick on right here for up to date updates
Yesterday, govt issued an order for rising 220 beds in ICU wards in personal hospitals for COVID sufferers. There may be simply 25% occupancy in personal & govt hospitals in Delhi
– Delhi Well being Minister Satyendra Jain
From immediately, Delhi goes to extend testing to over 80,000 checks each day: State Well being Minister Satyendra Jain
China reviews COVID-19 outbreak on border with Myanmar
- No less than 9 folks have examined constructive for COVID-19 in a Chinese language metropolis on the border with Myanmar
- Town of Ruili, with a inhabitants of about 210,000 folks, stated all residents could be examined for COVID-19 and must residence quarantine for one week.
- Town additionally ordered a crackdown on individuals who cross the border illegally, anybody who shelters them and those that set up such border crossings.
India to determine on Sputnik V immediately
- Assembly of Topic Skilled Committee to be held immediately to deliberate on emergency use authorisation utility of Russian vaccine Sputnik V
- The vaccine producers in India, Dr Reddy’s, have already submitted the security and immunogenicity information of the third part trials
Telangana reported 684 new COVID19 instances, 394 recoveries and three had been reported on thirtieth March
- Whole instances: 3,07,889
- Whole recoveries: 3,01,227
- Demise toll: 1,697
- Energetic instances: 4,965
Maharashtra: 3,135 new COVID-19 instances in Thane, dying toll up by 15
Mizoram reviews 5 recent COVID-19 instances, tally rises to 4,473
All faculties as much as Class 8 in Uttar Pradesh to stay shut until April 4
- Earlier, the Yogi Adityanath authorities had ordered the closure of faculties for college kids as much as Class 8 until March 31.
- The brand new directions got after a late-night assembly on Tuesday, chaired by the chief minister.
- The chief minister has additionally ordered officers to extend the variety of Covid-19 testing within the state.
- Uttar Pradesh, until Tuesday night time, recorded 918 new instances and 10 deaths as a result of lethal virus.
India reviews 53,480 new COVID19 instances, 41,280 discharges, and 354 deaths within the final 24 hours: Union Well being Ministry
- Whole instances: 1,21,49,335
- Whole recoveries: 1,14,34,301
- Energetic instances: 5,52,566
- Demise toll: 1,62,468
- Whole vaccination: 6,30,54,353
China locks down metropolis on Myanmar border over virus fears
Germany’s confirmed coronavirus instances rise by 17,051
Individuals in Nashik to pay Rs 5 for hour-long market go to amid spike in COVID-19 instances
Covishield has a shelf lifetime of 9 months: DCGI
Delhi’s 14 personal hospitals run out of ICU beds amid rise in Covid instances
Vacationer from Maharashtra dies of Covid in Srinagar
Energetic Covid instances cross 25,000-mark in Karnataka
Odisha prioritises excessive threat teams for COVID-19 vaccination, units goal of two lakh doses per day
13 Gujarat legislators take a look at constructive for Covid-19 in March
India offers 25,000 ‘Made in India’ vaccine doses to Palestine
Colleges reopen in Ladakh
Colleges in Ladakh reopened for Class 6 onwards, yesterday, months after remaining shut resulting from #COVID19 pandemic. "… https://t.co/z39LvmkJro
— ANI (@ANI) 1617150612000
Lockdown in Maharashtra’s Aurangabad cancelled
Night time curfew in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot
- In response to the Extra Chief Secretary, House Division, Gujarat authorities, the night time curfew in 4 metros of the state, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot, which is presently in pressure from 9 pm to six am, can even proceed until April 15, 2021.
- Contemplating the prevalence of coronavirus unfold, the State Authorities has determined to maintain the COVID-19 Transition Management Pointers of the Central Authorities unchanged until April 30, as per the Extra Chief Secretary.
- In response to information from the Union Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare, the lively instances of coronavirus in Gujarat are 12,041. The full cured, discharged and migrated instances are 2,86,577, the dying toll is 4500.