Week 4 of the 2021 school soccer season includes a big-time nonconference matchup and an enormous division sport at impartial websites in two completely different areas throughout the nation. It additionally options essential rebound probabilities for a number of the nation’s high groups and sufficient intrigue to maintain you locked to the TV for from midday till the early hours of Sunday morning.
No. 12 Notre Dame and No. 18 Wisconsin will sq. off at Soldier Discipline in Chicago in a sport that may present an amazing gauge of the place these two groups stand heading into the second month of the season. Down in Arlington, Texas, No. 16 Arkansas and No. 7 Texas A&M will tee it up in a matchup that would decide who’s No. 1 Alabama’s major risk within the SEC West. No. 3 Oregon will search for some model factors in a Pac-12 after darkish matchup with lowly Arizona, whereas No. 24 UCLA will attempt to salvage its season in opposition to Stanford.
Here is a useful viewer’s information that will help you navigate via the entire Week 4 motion. For extra perception, you’ll want to check out our expert picks for all video games that includes top-25 groups.
All instances jap
The large video games
No. 7 Texas A&M vs. No. 16 Arkansas (in Arlington) — 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free): The Aggies and Razorbacks are each run-based, old fashioned groups that may throw haymaker after haymaker till the opponent quits. One thing has to offer, and the group that throws the knockout punch on this one will emerge as the first risk to Alabama’s SEC West throne.
No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 18 Wisconsin (in Chicago) — midday on Fox, fuboTV (Strive without cost): Neither offense has appeared harmful via the primary month of the season, however each defenses have been lights out. This will likely be Notre Dame’s first sport vs. a ranked opponent, whereas Wisconsin is battle-tested and needs to be able to go in Soldier Discipline. What’s extra, Preventing Irish quarterback Jack Coan will likely be going up in opposition to his former group. That needs to be further spicy.
Different huge video games
Rutgers at No. 19 Michigan — 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Strive without cost): It’s totally uncommon that we get to place a Rutgers sport within the viewer’s information based mostly on the efficiency of the Scarlet Knights, however right here we’re. They sit at 3-0 and are going up in opposition to a Wolverines group that additionally boasts a 3-0 document and has discovered an offense that appears to be one of the harmful models within the Large Ten.
No. 24 UCLA at Stanford — 6 p.m. on Pac-12 Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost): The Bruins fell final week to Fresno State, however have to get again on observe Saturday. The Cardinal cruised previous Vanderbilt final weekend and have developed a harmful offense after falling in Week 1 to Kansas State.
West Virginia at No. 4 Oklahoma — 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Strive without cost): The Sooners’ offense hasn’t been as crisp as many predicted beneath second-year starter Spencer Rattler. They struggled to get by Nebraska final week, do not appear to have a lot of a move and are dealing with off in opposition to a Wolverines protection that’s giving up 4.49 yards per play and simply knocked off a ranked Virginia Tech group.
Better of the remaining
- Southern Miss at No. 1 Alabama — 7:30 p.m. on SEC Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- No. 2 Georgia at Vanderbilt — midday on SEC Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Arizona at No. 3 Oregon — 10:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Colorado State at No. 5 Iowa — 3:30 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Villanova at No. 6 Penn State — midday on Large Ten Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- No. 9 Clemson at NC State — 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Akron at No. 10 Ohio State — 7:30 p.m. on Large Ten Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Tennessee at No. 11 Florida — 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- No. 14 Iowa State at Baylor — 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- South Florida at No. 15 BYU — 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- UMass at No. 17 Coastal Carolina — 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Nebraska at No. 20 Michigan State — 7 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- No. 21 North Carolina at Georgia Tech — 7:30 p.m. on ACC Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- Georgia State at No. 23 Auburn — 4 p.m. on SEC Community, fuboTV (Strive without cost)
- No. 25 Kansas State at Oklahoma State — 7 p.m. on Large 12/ESPN+
- Miami (OH) at Army — midday on CBS Sports activities Community, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- Wyoming at UConn — 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports activities Community, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- Indiana at Western Kentucky — 8 p.m. on CBS Sports activities Community, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App